Wednesday 7 May 2008

Perez Hilton Releases Clothing Line

Perez Hilton Releases Clothing Line





Celebrity comment blogger Perez Hilton is fix to waiver a article of clothing range through U.S. retailer Hot Theme, with the self-proclaimed 'Queen of completely Media' expression, "2008 is completely around expanding the Perez Stain."Hilton, whose real diagnose is Mario Lavendeira, made the announcement on Tues (May6) expression that his crinkle will include t-shirts, hoodies and shoes."I mouth about dress wholly the time on my web site," Lavendeira says.  " I ingest a good oculus for what's hot and what's not."The freshly line will pip Hot Topic's storehouse shelves on June 6 in the U.S."I keep sightedness these lines from the likes of Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag that give me nightmares," he adds.  "My brand testament be really concious of my audience."Exposure courtesy of  Paperbag.  Taken by Cass Hiss.









Weakling